Can you put a GPS tracker on your child? Bottom line, if you are the legal guardian of a child under 18 you have the legal right to use a child tracker. For teens and adults with special needs or dementia, it is also legal as their guardian to use these devices that will help you know where they are and keep them safe.
What is the best tracking device for children?
- Jiobit Next: Best overall.
- AngelSense Kids’ GPS tracker: Best for kids with disabilities.
- GeoZilla GPS tracker: Best for budgets.
- TickTalk 4: Best GPS tracker watch.
- Lynq Smart Compass: Best for crowded events.
- Relay Kids Smartphone.
- Active Halo from Amber Alert GPS.
How can I track my child safely?
- Xplora 2 – A Nice Gift In Disguise.
- FamiSafe – Track Your Child’s Online & Offline Activity.
- Jiobit – A Discreet GPS Tracker.
- Life360 – Monitoring For The Whole Family.
- AngelSense – For Children With Special Needs.
- Keep Your Children Safe With GPS Tracking.
How can I track my kid without them knowing?
- Google Maps. Google Maps allows you to sneakily see the other mobile’s location.
- Secretly Track Your Kids’ Phones Using “Find My Friends” Though# Find My friends app is not for spying purposes, it can be used in that sense.
- Track Your Daughter’s Phone Using SecureTeen.