Can you take Florida traffic school online? Our 100% online courses provide an easy and convenient option for meeting your traffic school requirements. Our 4-hour, 8-hour and 12-hour driver improvement courses are approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (DHSMV) and accepted by all Florida courts!
What is the best defensive driving course to take online?
- IDriveSafely is one of the oldest defensive driving brands in the business.
- IDriveSafely.com has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Take an IDriveSafely Course.
- Take a DriversEd.com Course.
- Take a MyImprov Course.
- Take ApprovedCourse Defensive Driving.
Does Florida offer defensive driving course? Florida Basic Driver Improvement, also known as Traffic School or Defensive Driving, is a 4 hour course which motorists can take when issued a traffic citation, when required by the courts, or to get an insurance discount (at the discretion of the insurance company).
How do I submit my Florida traffic school certificate online? Certificates can be submitted online via HOVER or by mail to Clerk of the Circuit Court – Traffic, PO Box 3360, Tampa FL 33601-3360.