How can we be safe by the road kids?
- Cross the road at the Zebra Crossing.
- Do not run on the streets.
- Always walk on the pavement.
- Do not stick your hand or head out of a moving vehicle.
- Strap on seatbelts in cars.
- Get off on the safer side of the car.
- Gear up for bicycle rides.
At what age can a child safely cross the street alone? By age 10, many children are ready to walk and cross the street with less or no supervision. To assess your child’s abilities, refer to the same checklist as for seven-to-nine-year-olds. Your child should be consistent and confident in all skills before walking anywhere alone.
What are the five safety rules?
- STAY ALERT – and stay alive.
- WEAR THE RIGHT CLOTHES – work clothes should fit properly.
- USE THE RIGHT TOOLS – if you need a hammer, get a hammer.
- LEARN HOW TO LIFT – Lifting takes more than muscle; it is an art.
What are 10 road safety rules?
- Always wear a seatbelt.
- Avoid distractions.
- Do not cross the speed limits.
- Service your car regularly.
- Follow traffic signals.
- Maintain lane discipline.
- Be careful during bad weather.
- Maintain a safe distance.