How can you stay safe in a school fire?
What are some fire safety tips?
Top Tips for Fire Safety
- Install smoke alarms on every level of your home, inside bedrooms and outside sleeping areas.
- Test smoke alarms every month.
- Talk with all family members about a fire escape plan and practice the plan twice a year.
- If a fire occurs in your home, GET OUT, STAY OUT and CALL FOR HELP.
What should you do in case of a fire at school?
School Fire Safety Tips for Kids
- Stop, Drop, and Roll. To think of your clothes catching on fire is terrifying.
- Escape the Building. Teach children that the first priority in any emergency is to evacuate the building immediately.
- Leave Behind Belongings.
- Follow the School Fire Drill.
- Playing with Fire.
- Call 911.
What are the 4 main principles of fire safety?
4 Basic Principles of Fire Safety Training
- Reduce Fire Hazards in Your Workplace.
- Keep an Eye on Fire-Prone Rooms.
- Keep up-to-Date the Fire Detection and Suppression System.
- Mark Emergency Exits.