How do I become a construction safety officer? To work as a Safety Officer in the construction industry, you need to be registered with the SACPCMP. Saiosh is the accrediting body for the SAMTRAC occupational risk management course (offered exclusively by NOSA in SA), as well as for a range of other OHS courses offered by various training providers.
Which safety course is best for construction?
- ClickSafety: OSHA 10-Hour Construction.
- University of South Florida: Specialty 1-Hour Online Courses.
- Advance Online: OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety.
- Alberta OH&S Legislation Awareness – Online.
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety.
What is construction safety training? Construction Safety and Health
This training aims to equip participants with the basic knowledge and skills in performing safety audits, assessments and analysis of hazards and risks in the construction industry.
How do I become OSHA certified? In most cases, employers who prefer or require this certification are looking for applicants with an official OSHA 30 card from the Department of Labor. You can earn this DOL card online after completing a 30-hour OSHA Outreach course in construction or general industry.