How do I become a flight safety officer?
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or engineering field of study.
- Pilot qualifications (FAA or military)
- Experience with the FAA AST and federal launch ranges preferred.
- Experience in UAS safety and mission assurance preferred.
- Completion of a military aviation safety school.
What is aviation safety training? Aviation safety training and education is an essential building block to develop performant safety cultures. This should be among the first elements to scrutinize whenever employees are involved in safety accidents or incidents.
What is Aso in Navy? ASO. Air Support Operations (US DoD)
Does USC have Aviation degree? Our program was established at USC in 1952 as the first Aviation Safety program at a major research university. We offer 20 courses to nearly 1000 students each year in a personal and hands-on format.