How do I request traffic school in Kentucky? You should have received an eligibility letter from the KYTC that states you are eligible to take KY traffic school. If you did not receive a letter, call them at: 502-564-1257 and ask for a traffic school due date.
How much is traffic safety school in Illinois?
|Age Group||First Ticket||Second Ticket|
|Under 18||Online or classroom Alive at 25||Classroom Alive at 25|
|18-24||Online or classroom Alive at 25||Classroom Alive at 25|
|25 and older||Online or classroom DDC4||Classroom ADD8|
Can you take traffic school online Illinois? Adheres to Illinois DSD and State Court Standards! Our traffic school online course is available for students who have received an eligible citation in Illinois and wish to complete their required defensive driving course from the comfort of their own home.
What is the best defensive driving course to take online?
- IDriveSafely is one of the oldest defensive driving brands in the business.
- IDriveSafely.com has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Take an IDriveSafely Course.
- Take a DriversEd.com Course.
- Take a MyImprov Course.
- Take ApprovedCourse Defensive Driving.