How do you Babyproof your house?
- Be familiar with the settings on your hot-water heater.
- Keep bathrooms locked or secured at all times.
- Know how to keep baby’s crib safe.
- Keep an eye out for heavy objects around the home.
- Be cautious around electricity.
- Don’t forget about window blinds.
- Create a small object tester.
- Use gates around stairs.
What are the safety needs of a child? Security. Kids must feel safe and sound, with their basic survival needs met: shelter, food, clothing, medical care and protection from harm.
What products are available for child proofing your home? Use Door Knob Covers and Door Locks to help prevent children from entering rooms and other areas with possible dangers. Door knob covers and door locks can help keep children away from places with hazards. Be sure the door knob cover is sturdy, and allows a door to be opened quickly by an adult in case of emergency.
How can I make sure my child is safe at school?
- Stay on top of COVID-19 updates.
- Review school policies.
- Talk regularly with teachers and administrators.
- Encourage open conversation with your child.
- Rely on technology for assistance.
- Confirm your child’s records are up to date.