How do you childproof your yard?
- Install a barrier to block access to water features.
- Check that playground equipment, swings and climbing structures are sturdy.
- Use sand, not glass pieces, in fire pits.
- Store garden hoses out of the sun.
- Check your automatic garage door opener.
- Cushion sharp corners in architecture and outdoor furniture.
How do you childproof a deck?
How do I block my baby from living room?
- Outlet Covers. Electrical outlets are hotspots for babies, who love to stick their little fingers into any and every opening.
- Doorknob Covers. Doorknob covers are perfect for closets, doors leading outside, and even some cabinets.
- Baby Gates.
- Cabinet Locks.
- Children’s Sofa.
Should you baby proof your house? As you are parenting, you will find that children are exposed to many dangers as they crawl around. This means you should babyproof your home before they begin crawling. While you should babyproof your home before your child starts crawling, it is more helpful to think about this even before they are born.