How do you conduct Sunday school?
- Prepare Your Classes in Advance.
- Avoid Passing the Buck.
- Be a Positive Disciplinarian.
- Encourage Parent & Child Spiritual Conversations.
- Keep the Parents Updated.
- Constructively Criticize Yourself.
What is the purpose of Sunday school? Sunday school classes usually precede a Sunday church service and are used to provide catechesis to Christians, especially children and teenagers, and often adults as well. Churches of many Christian denominations have classrooms attached to the church used for this purpose.
How can I make Sunday school more effective?
- Movement. Teaching kids about the life of Jesus might normally be an opportunity to place your flimsy felt cut-outs on a board, but a more interactive approach gets the kids involved in telling the story themselves!
- Quality Media.
What is the benefit of going to Sunday school? 1) Kids learn church is a fun, safe place. 2) Children develop relationships with other trusted Christian adults. 3) Kids connect with other Christian kids. 4) Kids can learn from others’ creativity and perspective, not just mama’s.