How do you teach Internet safety for middle school students?
- Verifying someone’s identity.
- Verifying a link is safe.
- Identifying an online scam.
- Protecting privacy.
- Creating and using passwords.
- Identifying, not participating, and stopping cyberbullying.
- Becoming a good digital citizen.
What are the 5 Internet safety rules?
- Protect Your Personal Information With Strong Passwords.
- Keep Personal Information Private.
- Make Sure Your Devices Are Secure.
- Pay Attention to Software Updates.
- Be Careful About Wifi.
- Set Up Two-Factor Authentication.
- Back Up Your Personal Data.
How do I keep my 12 year old safe online? Educate early and often – I warned my daughter about the dangers of the internet as soon as she started browsing, and remind her of safe online behaviour regularly – don’t accept friendship requests from people you don’t know, verify requests if they look to be coming from someone you do know, never agree to a private
How do you teach kids about internet dangers?
- Learn everything you can about the Internet.
- Set standards for what your kids can and cannot do online.
- Teach your kids to keep personal information private.
- Teach your kids to use social networking sites safely.
- Encourage your kids to come to you if they encounter a problem.