How do you teach internet safety for middle school students?
The seven internet safety topics you should teach in middle school are:
- Verifying someone’s identity.
- Verifying a link is safe.
- Identifying an online scam.
- Protecting privacy.
- Creating and using passwords.
- Identifying, not participating, and stopping cyberbullying.
- Becoming a good digital citizen.
How can I make my internet safe Powerpoint?
- Never share your name, age, phone number, address, or even your school.
- Never send any pictures to a stranger.
- Keep passwords private – Don’t share even with your school buddies.
- Never open an email from someone you don’t recognize.
- Visit age appropriate sites.
What are the 5 internet safety rules?
Cybersecurity 101: 7 Basic Internet Safety Tips
- Protect Your Personal Information With Strong Passwords.
- Keep Personal Information Private.
- Make Sure Your Devices Are Secure.
- Pay Attention to Software Updates.
- Be Careful About Wifi.
- Set Up Two-Factor Authentication.
- Back Up Your Personal Data.
What are the 10 rules of internet safety?
Top 10 Internet Safety Rules & What Not to Do Online
- Keep Personal Information Professional and Limited.
- Keep Your Privacy Settings On.
- Practice Safe Browsing.
- Make Sure Your Internet Connection is Secure.
- Be Careful What You Download.
- Choose Strong Passwords.
- Make Online Purchases From Secure Sites.
- Be Careful What You Post.