How do you tell if a car seat has been recalled? Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
What do I do if my car seat was recalled? If your car seat has been recalled, act. Contact the manufacturer to learn about the recall. They will tell you what to do until the repair is made. If you registered in advance, you will automatically receive the repair.
What vehicles are on the recall list?
- Ford Recalls 2022 Maverick over Air Bag.
- Mitsubishi Recalls 2019-2022 Outlander Sport.
- 2012-2013 Kia Optima Recall.
- 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2021-22 Grand Cherokee L Recall.
- Audi Recalls 2016 A3, R8, S3, and TT over Air Bag.
- Volkswagen Recalls 2016 Golf over Air Bag.
What Graco products are being recalled? Products recalled: Graco Pack ‘n Play Day2Dream Playard & Bedside Sleeper, models 2034085, 2048753, and 2053215; Graco Pack ‘n Play Nuzzle Nest Playard, models 1947177 and 1896392; Graco Pack ‘n Play Everest Playard, models 1946902 and 1946903; Graco Pack ‘n Play Rock ‘n Grow Playard, model 2105055.