How much is traffic school in Arizona? Course Fee: $38. AZ State Fee: $24. AZ State Surcharge: $45. Applicable Court Fee.
Which Arizona online defensive driving course is best? 1. iDriveSafely. This program is my pick as the absolute best Arizona defensive driving course you can enroll in. iDriveSafely offers a full range of different programs that you can choose from so no matter what you need to learn, you can do it your way.
Which defensive driving course is easiest? #1: iDriveSafely
iDriveSafely is my top recommended easiest online traffic school for 2022. They’ve been around since before online traffic school even existed.
Which online defensive driving course is best?
- IDriveSafely is one of the oldest defensive driving brands in the business.
- IDriveSafely.com has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Take an IDriveSafely Course.
- Take a DriversEd.com Course.
- Take a MyImprov Course.
- Take ApprovedCourse Defensive Driving.