What are 10 safety rules for science?
- of 10. The Most Important Lab Safety Rule.
- of 10. Know the Location of Safety Equipment.
- of 10. Dress for the Lab.
- of 10. Don’t Eat or Drink in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Don’t Taste or Sniff Chemicals.
- of 10. Don’t Play Mad Scientist in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Dispose of Lab Waste Properly.
- of 10.
What are 5 science safety rules?
- Know locations of laboratory safety showers, eyewashstations, and fire extinguishers.
- Know emergency exit routes.
- Avoid skin and eye contact with all chemicals.
- Minimize all chemical exposures.
- No horseplay will be tolerated.
- Assume that all chemicals of unknown toxicity are highly toxic.
What is science lab safety? Students must be made to wear safety goggles, lab coat, and shoes in the science laboratory. Loose clothes, sandals, and open hairs should be a strict NO in school science labs. Examine glassware before using. Do not use chipped or cracked test tubes or beakers. Hot apparatus take time to cool down.
How should you pick up a piece of glass that was just heated? It’s okay to pick up broken glass with your bare hands as long as the glass is placed in the trash. 35. Never leave a lit burner unattended.