What are 3 safe driving strategies?
- Think safety first.
- Be aware of your surroundings — pay attention.
- Do not depend on other drivers.
- Follow the 3- to 4-second rule.
- Keep your speed down.
- Have an escape route.
- Separate risks.
- Cut out distractions.
What are five safe driving practices?
- Keep Your Car Well-Maintained.
- Use Your Seat Belt.
- Keep Your Cool On The Road.
- Practice Defensive Driving.
- Don’t Multi-Task While Driving.
- Don’t Drink and Drive.
- Keep Your Distance.
- Observe Speed Limits.
What are the four safe driving strategies? Breaking Down LLLC. LLLC stands for look ahead, look around, leave room, and communicate. These four principles encompass all safe driving techniques, and best of all, they’re easy to memorize and teach.
What is the best safety rule when driving?
- Always wear a seatbelt.
- Avoid distractions.
- Do not cross the speed limits.
- Service your car regularly.
- Follow traffic signals.
- Maintain lane discipline.
- Be careful during bad weather.
- Maintain a safe distance.