What are 3 things that are important about school bus safety?
- Safety Starts at the Bus Stop. Your child should arrive at the bus stop at least five minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
- Get On and Off Safely.
- Use Caution Around the Bus.
What are the safety precautions in bus?
- Take your seat promptly and sit properly, facing forward at all times.
- Place bags and parcels under your seat or on your lap.
- Keep the aisle of the bus clear at all times.
- Always keep your head, hands and arms inside the bus.
- Throwing objects inside or outside of the bus is not permitted.
What are the best ways to keep students safe on school buses?
- Buckle up if seat belts are available.
- Stay in your seat keeping head, arms and papers inside the bus, and talk quietly.
- Keep aisles clear of books and bags.
What are the two safety rules we should remember while Travelling to school bus? Stand in a proper queue to board the bus. Never run after your bus once it leaves. Do not run towards/ approach the bus until the bus stops and the conductor opens the door. Never go under/ behind the bus, if any thing gets dropped out of the bus.