What are 3 things that are important about school bus safety?
- Safety Starts at the Bus Stop. Your child should arrive at the bus stop at least five minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
- Get On and Off Safely.
- Use Caution Around the Bus.
What are the best ways to keep students safe on school buses?
- Buckle up if seat belts are available.
- Stay in your seat keeping head, arms and papers inside the bus, and talk quietly.
- Keep aisles clear of books and bags.
What are the safety precautions in bus?
- Take your seat promptly and sit properly, facing forward at all times.
- Place bags and parcels under your seat or on your lap.
- Keep the aisle of the bus clear at all times.
- Always keep your head, hands and arms inside the bus.
- Throwing objects inside or outside of the bus is not permitted.
Why is bus safety important? When your child takes a school bus each day to school it is important to ensure they conduct themselves properly. If your child is misbehaving it may not only create a safety hazard, but it can also lead to the removal of their bus privileges.