What are 3 things that are important about school bus safety?
- Safety Starts at the Bus Stop. Your child should arrive at the bus stop at least five minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
- Get On and Off Safely.
- Use Caution Around the Bus.
What do you say to a bus driver? A bus driver, bus operator, or bus captain is a person who drives buses for a living.
What are the safety precautions in bus?
- Take your seat promptly and sit properly, facing forward at all times.
- Place bags and parcels under your seat or on your lap.
- Keep the aisle of the bus clear at all times.
- Always keep your head, hands and arms inside the bus.
- Throwing objects inside or outside of the bus is not permitted.
What are the best ways to help keep students safe on school buses? Buckle up if seat belts are available. Stay in your seat keeping head, arms and papers inside the bus, and talk quietly. Keep aisles clear of books and bags.