What are 4 things necessary to keep a child safe?
keeping kids safe: 10 ways to keep children safer
- give permission to say “No” and tell.
- help children identify trusted adults.
- set body boundaries.
- teach children to check with others first.
- teach children telephone skills.
What are the 10 safety rules?
The 2019 Top Ten Safety Tips
- Use tools and machines properly.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Be safe in the cold weather.
- Follow procedure, don’t take shortcuts.
- Wear your protective gear.
- If you see unsafe conditions, let a supervisor know.
- Take breaks.
- Stay sober.
What are the 5 safety rules?
Basic Safety Rules
- STAY ALERT – and stay alive.
- WEAR THE RIGHT CLOTHES – work clothes should fit properly.
- USE THE RIGHT TOOLS – if you need a hammer, get a hammer.
- LEARN HOW TO LIFT – Lifting takes more than muscle; it is an art.
What are 3 ways to keep toddlers safe?
Some tips to keep your child “well grounded”:
- Keep doorways leading to dangerous areas, such as basements or attics, locked.
- Keep safety gates at the top and bottom of each stairway.
- Keep window guards on all windows.
- Put skid-proof pads underneath all rugs.