What are 4 things necessary to keep a child safe?
- give permission to say “No” and tell.
- help children identify trusted adults.
- set body boundaries.
- teach children to check with others first.
- teach children telephone skills.
What are the safety needs of a child? Security. Kids must feel safe and sound, with their basic survival needs met: shelter, food, clothing, medical care and protection from harm.
What are 10 safety rules at home?
- Never leave your child unattended.
- Create a safe space for your child.
- Teach your child about stranger danger.
- Not to open the door for strangers.
- keep dangerous objects out of reach.
- Educate your child about fire safety.
- Install safety devices in your home.
- Create an emergency plan.
What are safety rules at home?
- Rule 1: Always Keep The Doors Locked.
- Rule 2: Always Keep The Doors Closed.
- Rule 3: Keep Medicine In Safe Cabinets.
- Rule 4: Keep The Floor Dry At All Times.
- Rule 5: Always Have An Emergency Plan.
- Rule 6: Ensure That Alarm Systems Are Working.