What are 4 things necessary to keep a child safe?
keeping kids safe: 10 ways to keep children safer
- give permission to say “No” and tell.
- help children identify trusted adults.
- set body boundaries.
- teach children to check with others first.
- teach children telephone skills.
What are the 10 safety rules?
The 2019 Top Ten Safety Tips
- Use tools and machines properly.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Be safe in the cold weather.
- Follow procedure, don’t take shortcuts.
- Wear your protective gear.
- If you see unsafe conditions, let a supervisor know.
- Take breaks.
- Stay sober.
How can you be safe at home?
Safety at home
- pad sharp corners of furniture or round them off.
- use barrier gates or lock doors to stop your child going into dangerous places.
- don’t use bunk beds with toddlers.
- use straps in the high chair and pusher.
- don’t leave young children alone on change tables, high chairs and other furniture.
What is safety rules at home?
Home Safety Rules You Need to Protect Your Child
- #1. Keep chemicals away from children.
- #2. Electrical materials should be childproofed.
- #3. Install smoke detector alarms.
- #4. Don’t leave children alone inside the water.
- #5. Remove clutter from bed.
- #6. Secure all openings in the house.