What are 4 things necessary to keep a child safe?
- give permission to say “No” and tell.
- help children identify trusted adults.
- set body boundaries.
- teach children to check with others first.
- teach children telephone skills.
What is child proof barriers? Child safety barriers are intended to protect children from hazards and accidents such as falling into swimming pools and falling from balconies.
What are 5 appropriate ways to childproof a house?
- Go under cover. Cover potentially dangerous items, including placing:
- Gear up. Inspect your furniture, stairs and household goods for potential dangers, and install protective devices, such as:
- Put it out of reach.
- Check your alarms.
- Double-check water safety measures.
What is child safety wearable device? The child safety wearable device can act as a smart device. It provides parents with the real-time location, surrounding temperature, SOS light along with Distress alarm buzzer for their child’s surroundings and the ability to locate their child or alert bystanders in acting to rescue or comfort the child.