What are 5 Internet safety tips?
- Protect Your Personal Information With Strong Passwords.
- Keep Personal Information Private.
- Make Sure Your Devices Are Secure.
- Pay Attention to Software Updates.
- Be Careful About Wifi.
- Set Up Two-Factor Authentication.
- Back Up Your Personal Data.
What are 10 Internet safety tips?
- Keep Personal Information Professional and Limited.
- Keep Your Privacy Settings On.
- Practice Safe Browsing.
- Make Sure Your Internet Connection is Secure.
- Be Careful What You Download.
- Choose Strong Passwords.
- Make Online Purchases From Secure Sites.
- Be Careful What You Post.
How do I keep my 12 year old safe online? Educate early and often – I warned my daughter about the dangers of the internet as soon as she started browsing, and remind her of safe online behaviour regularly – don’t accept friendship requests from people you don’t know, verify requests if they look to be coming from someone you do know, never agree to a private
What are 3 tips to keep students safe online according to the website?
- Remember the golden rule. Remember the golden rule – once something is on the internet, it’s always on the internet!
- Keep your personal details private. Identity theft is a very real possibility.
- Location Safety.
- Recognise illegal activities.
- Report cyberbullying.