What are 5 safety rules in a science lab?
- Know locations of laboratory safety showers, eyewashstations, and fire extinguishers.
- Know emergency exit routes.
- Avoid skin and eye contact with all chemicals.
- Minimize all chemical exposures.
- No horseplay will be tolerated.
- Assume that all chemicals of unknown toxicity are highly toxic.
What are the 10 most lab safety rules?
- of 10. The Most Important Lab Safety Rule.
- of 10. Know the Location of Safety Equipment.
- of 10. Dress for the Lab.
- of 10. Don’t Eat or Drink in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Don’t Taste or Sniff Chemicals.
- of 10. Don’t Play Mad Scientist in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Dispose of Lab Waste Properly.
- of 10.
What types of activities are performed in the science laboratories? Student Experimentation
Students’ laboratory activities can be classified into four types: confirmatory, inquiry, discovery, and problem-based.
What are some examples of lab safety procedures?
- No Food or Drink.
- Wear Your PPE and Proper Lab Attire.
- Good Hygiene.
- Use Proper Storage Containers.
- Label Your Work Space.
- Don’t Work Alone.
- Stay Focused and Aware of Your Surroundings.
- Participate in Safety Exercises.