What are five safe driving practices?
- Keep Your Car Well-Maintained.
- Use Your Seat Belt.
- Keep Your Cool On The Road.
- Practice Defensive Driving.
- Don’t Multi-Task While Driving.
- Don’t Drink and Drive.
- Keep Your Distance.
- Observe Speed Limits.
What is best driver safety course?
- IDriveSafely is one of the oldest defensive driving brands in the business.
- IDriveSafely.com has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Take an IDriveSafely Course.
- Take a DriversEd.com Course.
- Take a MyImprov Course.
- Take ApprovedCourse Defensive Driving.
What are the 3 A’s for safe driving? The 3 A’s for safe driving are as follows: Attitude: Try to stay positive while you’re driving, even if the circumstances get frustrating. Acting out of anger while you’re behind the wheel can endanger you and others on the road. Awareness: Stay alert to any potential threats while you’re driving.
What are the four safe driving strategies? Breaking Down LLLC. LLLC stands for look ahead, look around, leave room, and communicate. These four principles encompass all safe driving techniques, and best of all, they’re easy to memorize and teach.