What are lab safety symbols? The general warning lab safety symbol consists of a black exclamation point in a yellow triangle. As you’d expect, it is a general warning to laboratory staff that a hazard exists. This symbol can be found on equipment, doorways, cupboards or other areas of the lab.
What are the 5 safety symbols?
- Prohibition Signs.
- Mandatory Signs.
- Warning Signs.
- Safe Condition Signs.
- Fire Equipment Signs.
What are the 10 most lab safety rules?
- of 10. The Most Important Lab Safety Rule.
- of 10. Know the Location of Safety Equipment.
- of 10. Dress for the Lab.
- of 10. Don’t Eat or Drink in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Don’t Taste or Sniff Chemicals.
- of 10. Don’t Play Mad Scientist in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Dispose of Lab Waste Properly.
- of 10.
What are the 5 main lab safety rules?
- Dress appropriately.
- Keep a tidy lab.
- Know your lab safety symbols.
- Handle chemical spills properly.
- Know your safety equipment.
- Test your skills in our Lab Safety simulation.