What are some safety activities?
- Role Play. Starting on a familiar note is always a good way of easing people into an activity.
- Safety Word Search & Word Generator. This game is a great way to make safety training interesting.
- Safety Trivia.
- Safety Charades.
- Safety Poster Contest.
- Safety Treasure Hunt.
What are safe games for kids?
National Geographic Kids also provides their own kids’ book for educational games and purposes for kids.
- PBS Kids.
- Nintendo Switch.
- Switch Zoo.
- Internet Safety Hangman.
How do you teach students safety?
- Use fun, interactive and practical activities.
- Demonstrate safe behaviours.
- Repeat safety rules often and be consistent.
- Encourage safe play.
- Manage the risk environment of your child but try not to control it.
How do you teach preschoolers about safety in your classroom?
- Keep dangerous supplies out of reach.
- Wash your hands.
- Sanitize everything.
- Practice emergency plans.
- Follow through with consequences.
- Design the room properly.
- Watch the floors.
- Keep communication flowing.