What are some safety questions?
Sample questions you can ask:
- What are the critical steps in your job?
- What is the worst thing that could happen?
- How do you prevent the “worst” thing from happening?
- How can I help you prevent a potential injury?
- Do you feel like you get the proper safety training?
How do you ensure safety of children?
keeping kids safe: 10 ways to keep children safer
- give permission to say “No” and tell.
- help children identify trusted adults.
- set body boundaries.
- teach children to check with others first.
- teach children telephone skills.
What are some pediatric safety concerns?
Because your child cannot understand danger or remember “no” while exploring, it’s your responsibility to protect them from injury.
- Firearm hazards.
- And remember car safety.
What questions should I ask my child?
9 Cool Questions to Ask Your Kid
- What do you know how to do that you can teach to others?
- If you could be a sound, what would it be?
- What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
- What do you think your life will be like in the future?
- What is the most wonderful thing that ever happened to you?