What are some safety schools in New York?
- Baruch College – CAPS. (349) in Murray Hill.
- New York City College of Technology. (95) in Online.
- Staten Island MakerSpace. (68) in Sunset Park.
- TSC Training Academy. (45) in Online.
- Big Apple Occupational Safety. (15)
- All NYC Safety & Training. (14)
- Safety Dynamics. (6)
- United Safety Academy. (4)
What are some examples of school safety? These might include signing in when visiting the school, being escorted when walking through the building, or wearing a visitor pass. Following these procedures also sets a great example for your kids.
What are the 4 safe school elements? School crisis and emergency preparedness training should encompass prevention/mitigation, early intervention (which is part of ongoing school safety), immediate response/intervention, and long-term recovery. These four phases are clearly articulated by the Departments of Education and Homeland Security.
How do I apply for school safety in NYC?
- Be at least 21 years of age at the time of appointment.
- Must reside in one of the five New York City boroughs and be a United States citizen.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Meet certain medical requirements.