What are the 10 laboratory safety rules?
- of 10. The Most Important Lab Safety Rule.
- of 10. Know the Location of Safety Equipment.
- of 10. Dress for the Lab.
- of 10. Don’t Eat or Drink in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Don’t Taste or Sniff Chemicals.
- of 10. Don’t Play Mad Scientist in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Dispose of Lab Waste Properly.
- of 10.
What are the 5 main lab safety rules?
- Dress appropriately.
- Keep a tidy lab.
- Know your lab safety symbols.
- Handle chemical spills properly.
- Know your safety equipment.
- Test your skills in our Lab Safety simulation.
What is the golden rule of lab safety? In fact, there is one overarching principle from which all safe lab work flows. This is the Golden Rule of Laboratory Safety: You must plan your response to a chemical spill, injury or other lab mishap BEFORE IT HAPPENS. THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR BEING PREPARED!
What safety equipment should be in a high school science lab? Be Aware of Safety Equipment in the Classroom
Your science lab will have the following important safety equipment: Emergency eye wash and shower station. Exhaust hoods in experiment areas. Safety shields and screens in the experiment areas.