What are the 10 safety rules?
- Use tools and machines properly.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Be safe in the cold weather.
- Follow procedure, don’t take shortcuts.
- Wear your protective gear.
- If you see unsafe conditions, let a supervisor know.
- Take breaks.
- Stay sober.
What are the 20 safety rules?
- Follow the dress code.
- Wear safety gear.
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Take responsibility for your personal safety.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Follow work procedures.
- Learn how to act in an emergency.
- Report accidents if they occur.
What are the 5 safety rules?
- STAY ALERT – and stay alive.
- WEAR THE RIGHT CLOTHES – work clothes should fit properly.
- USE THE RIGHT TOOLS – if you need a hammer, get a hammer.
- LEARN HOW TO LIFT – Lifting takes more than muscle; it is an art.
What are the 4 safe school elements? School crisis and emergency preparedness training should encompass prevention/mitigation, early intervention (which is part of ongoing school safety), immediate response/intervention, and long-term recovery. These four phases are clearly articulated by the Departments of Education and Homeland Security.