What are the 10 safety rules?
The 2019 Top Ten Safety Tips
- Use tools and machines properly.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Be safe in the cold weather.
- Follow procedure, don’t take shortcuts.
- Wear your protective gear.
- If you see unsafe conditions, let a supervisor know.
- Take breaks.
- Stay sober.
What are some safety tips for kids?
12 basic safety tips every child should know
- Contact information.
- Never go anywhere with a stranger.
- Road safety.
- If you get lost, stay where you are.
- Do not share personal information online.
- Respect things that are dangerous.
- Your body is yours only.
- Don’t keep secrets.
How can you be safe at school?
6 Rules for School Safety
- Learn the school’s emergency procedures.
- Know travel routes to and from the school.
- Know and follow school security and safety measures.
- Talk with your child about safety.
- Inform school staff about health and emotional concerns.
- Get involved.
What are the 5 safety rules?
Basic Safety Rules
- STAY ALERT – and stay alive.
- WEAR THE RIGHT CLOTHES – work clothes should fit properly.
- USE THE RIGHT TOOLS – if you need a hammer, get a hammer.
- LEARN HOW TO LIFT – Lifting takes more than muscle; it is an art.