What are the 10 safety rules?
- Use tools and machines properly.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Be safe in the cold weather.
- Follow procedure, don’t take shortcuts.
- Wear your protective gear.
- If you see unsafe conditions, let a supervisor know.
- Take breaks.
- Stay sober.
What are 5 basic safety rules?
- Always wear your seatbelt when in a vehicle or heavy equipment.
- Always inspect equipment and tools.
- Always use fall protection when working at heights.
- Stay of out the blind spots of heavy equipment.
- Never put yourself in the line of fire.
- Utilize proper housekeeping measures to keep work areas clean.
What are the 20 safety rules?
- Follow the dress code.
- Wear safety gear.
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Take responsibility for your personal safety.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Follow work procedures.
- Learn how to act in an emergency.
- Report accidents if they occur.
Why are safety rules important at school? Creating a respectful and safe environment also helps build a strong community and contributes to cooperative learning. Children who feel safe with each other are more likely to participate in class discussions and ask questions, both of which facilitate learning and social bonding.