What are the 5 main lab safety rules?
- Dress appropriately.
- Keep a tidy lab.
- Know your lab safety symbols.
- Handle chemical spills properly.
- Know your safety equipment.
- Test your skills in our Lab Safety simulation.
What are the 10 most lab safety rules?
- of 10. The Most Important Lab Safety Rule.
- of 10. Know the Location of Safety Equipment.
- of 10. Dress for the Lab.
- of 10. Don’t Eat or Drink in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Don’t Taste or Sniff Chemicals.
- of 10. Don’t Play Mad Scientist in the Laboratory.
- of 10. Dispose of Lab Waste Properly.
- of 10.
What safety equipment should be in a high school science lab? Be Aware of Safety Equipment in the Classroom
Your science lab will have the following important safety equipment: Emergency eye wash and shower station. Exhaust hoods in experiment areas. Safety shields and screens in the experiment areas.
What are the safety rules followed by you in your school laboratory?
- Act responsibly in the science classroom / lab.
- Follow all written and verbal instructions carefully.
- Never work alone.
- Do not touch equipment or chemicals in the lab until your teacher gives instructions.
- Do not eat, drink or chew gum in the science classroom / lab.
- Do not drink from lab containers.