What are the 5 rules of cyber safety?
- Never leave your device unattended.
- Click with caution.
- Never ever share your password.
- Be wary of using social media.
- Be a good online citizen.
What are 10 cyber safety rules?
- Keep Personal Information Professional and Limited.
- Keep Your Privacy Settings On.
- Practice Safe Browsing.
- Make Sure Your Internet Connection is Secure.
- Be Careful What You Download.
- Choose Strong Passwords.
- Make Online Purchases From Secure Sites.
- Be Careful What You Post.
What is Student Cyber Safety? Cyber safety is the safe and responsible use of information and communication technologies, such as the internet, social media, online games, smart phones, tablets and other connected devices. Cyber safety education provides students with the knowledge and skills they need to stay safe in online environments.
What are three internet safety tips for elementary students?
- Never share personal information online.
- Don’t respond to emails, texts, or messages from strangers.
- Don’t post or share photos online.
- Don’t click links, open attachments, or accept gifts from someone you don’t know.
- Never agree to meet someone you met online.