What are the basic safety rules for students?
12 basic safety tips every child should know
- Contact information.
- Never go anywhere with a stranger.
- Road safety.
- If you get lost, stay where you are.
- Do not share personal information online.
- Respect things that are dangerous.
- Your body is yours only.
- Don’t keep secrets.
What are 5 basic safety rules?
Basic Safety Rules
- Always wear your seatbelt when in a vehicle or heavy equipment.
- Always inspect equipment and tools.
- Always use fall protection when working at heights.
- Stay of out the blind spots of heavy equipment.
- Never put yourself in the line of fire.
- Utilize proper housekeeping measures to keep work areas clean.
What are the 10 safety rules?
The 2019 Top Ten Safety Tips
- Use tools and machines properly.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Be safe in the cold weather.
- Follow procedure, don’t take shortcuts.
- Wear your protective gear.
- If you see unsafe conditions, let a supervisor know.
- Take breaks.
- Stay sober.
What are the 20 safety rules?
20 most important safety rules in the workplace
- Follow the dress code.
- Wear safety gear.
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Take responsibility for your personal safety.
- Maintain a clean workspace.
- Follow work procedures.
- Learn how to act in an emergency.
- Report accidents if they occur.