What are the fire prevention activities?
15 Fire Prevention Week Activities To Keep Kids & Adults Safe
- Crawl and Roll.
- Never Play With Matches.
- Fire Drill Plan.
- Fire Truck Equipment.
- Find Exit Signs.
- Who to Call for Help.
How do you make fire safety fun? Play a game of “Stop, Drop and Roll.” This is a fun game for kids and the lesson taught can be invaluable. Also, create a game with “Stay Low and Go.” Press an alarm (use anything with sound) and then have kids practice these skills as fast as they can.
How do you teach students about fire safety?
- Talk Smoke Detectors.
- Plan Escape Routes.
- Practice Opening Windows.
- Use Escape Ladders.
- Check for Heat.
- Use Your Hands, Not Your Eyes.
- Sing a Song.
- Stop, Drop and Roll.
What are the 4 top tips for fire safety?
- Install smoke alarms on every level of your home, inside bedrooms and outside sleeping areas.
- Test smoke alarms every month.
- Talk with all family members about a fire escape plan and practice the plan twice a year.
- If a fire occurs in your home, GET OUT, STAY OUT and CALL FOR HELP.