What are the safety measures at home?
- Install a smart doorbell.
- Install locks on windows.
- Install a deadbolt on your doors.
- Buy a delivery box protection system.
- Install motion activated lights.
- Install a security system or security cameras.
- Add window sensors.
- Install a smoke alarm.
What is the importance of school safety? School safety plays a crucial role in youth’s development and academic success. Students who feel safe at school tend to have better emotional health and are less likely to engage in risky behaviors. That sense of safety contributes to an overall feeling of connection.
How can you be safe at school?
- Learn the school’s emergency procedures.
- Know travel routes to and from the school.
- Know and follow school security and safety measures.
- Talk with your child about safety.
- Inform school staff about health and emotional concerns.
- Get involved.
What is the importance of safety at home? The purpose of home safety is to identify and eliminate risks within the home that can lead to serious injury and even death. Slips and falls are the main source of injury for older people in the home, but other risks include fire, carbon monoxide exposure, and other injuries that result from risks inside the home.