What are the safety rules on a bus?
- Take your seat promptly and sit properly, facing forward at all times.
- Place bags and parcels under your seat or on your lap.
- Keep the aisle of the bus clear at all times.
- Always keep your head, hands and arms inside the bus.
- Throwing objects inside or outside of the bus is not permitted.
When waiting for a bus to come it is safest to? First, arrive at the bus stop early, wear reflective clothing, and stand at least 6 feet from the curb. There should be no goofing around. Never walk behind the bus, and if kids need to cross the street, walk on the sidewalk in front of the bus to a place 10 feet in front of the driver.
Can you pass a school bus with flashing yellow lights in Michigan? Michigan law does not specifically prohibit drivers from passing a school bus with flashing yellow lights, but the Michigan State Police does advise drivers to prepare to stop when they see one with overhead lights flashing yellow (they will be near the roof, on both sides of the words “School Bus”).
Can you pass a school bus with flashing yellow lights in Georgia? ⇒ Learn and Obey the school bus laws in Georgia. ⇒ Learn the flashing light system that school bus drivers use to alert motorist about stopping. ⇒ Yellow Flashing Lights mean the bus is preparing to stop and load or unload children. Motorists need to slow down and prepare to stop.