What are the safety rules on a bus?
- Take your seat promptly and sit properly, facing forward at all times.
- Place bags and parcels under your seat or on your lap.
- Keep the aisle of the bus clear at all times.
- Always keep your head, hands and arms inside the bus.
- Throwing objects inside or outside of the bus is not permitted.
What are 4 responsibilities tasks of a school bus driver? School Bus Driver Responsibilities:
Regularly checking vehicle safety such as tires, brakes, turn signals, mechanical equipment, etc. Monitoring and reporting fuel consumption, mileage, and passenger numbers. Reporting delays, accidents, and emergencies. Responding to emergency and non-emergency situations.
What are the best ways to help keep students safe on school buses? Buckle up if seat belts are available. Stay in your seat keeping head, arms and papers inside the bus, and talk quietly. Keep aisles clear of books and bags.
What is the most important piece of safety equipment on a school bus? Fire Extinguisher
Follow all instructions on the unit for the safest and proper use of the extinguisher.