What are the safety rules on a bus?
- Take your seat promptly and sit properly, facing forward at all times.
- Place bags and parcels under your seat or on your lap.
- Keep the aisle of the bus clear at all times.
- Always keep your head, hands and arms inside the bus.
- Throwing objects inside or outside of the bus is not permitted.
What are the best ways to help keep students safe on school buses? Buckle up if seat belts are available. Stay in your seat keeping head, arms and papers inside the bus, and talk quietly. Keep aisles clear of books and bags.
How do I prepare a lesson plan?
- Identify the learning objectives.
- Plan the specific learning activities.
- Plan to assess student understanding.
- Plan to sequence the lesson in an engaging and meaningful manner.
- Create a realistic timeline.
- Plan for a lesson closure.
How do you teach elementary students safety?
- Say it early, often, and very clearly.
- Talk about uncomfortable feelings.
- Talk about “tricky people.”
- Be specific.
- Make kids the “boss” of their body.
- Give simple steps for scary situations.
- Talk about online stranger safety.