What are the safety symbols biology?
- Safety Goggles (Symbol: Safety Goggles)
- Laboratory Apron (Symbol: Apron)
- Breakage (Symbol: A broken test tube)
- Heat-resistant glove (Symbol: An oven glove)
- Plastic Gloves (Symbol: Two Plastic Gloves)
- Heating (Symbol: Tongs grabbing test tube)
- Sharp Objects (Symbol: Scalpel)
What are the 10 hazard symbols?
- Explosive (Symbol: exploding bomb)
- Flammable (Symbol: flame)
- Oxidising (Symbol: flame over circle)
- Corrosive (Symbol: corrosion)
- Acute toxicity (Symbol: skull and crossbones)
- Hazardous to the environment (Symbol: environment)
- Health hazard/Hazardous to the ozone layer (Symbol: exclamation mark)
What are the laboratory safety symbols? The general warning lab safety symbol consists of a black exclamation point in a yellow triangle. As you’d expect, it is a general warning to laboratory staff that a hazard exists. This symbol can be found on equipment, doorways, cupboards or other areas of the lab.
What are the 5 safety symbols?
- Prohibition Signs.
- Mandatory Signs.
- Warning Signs.
- Safe Condition Signs.
- Fire Equipment Signs.