What are the top 10 internet safety rules?
Top 10 Internet Safety Rules & What Not to Do Online
- Keep Personal Information Professional and Limited.
- Keep Your Privacy Settings On.
- Practice Safe Browsing.
- Make Sure Your Internet Connection is Secure.
- Be Careful What You Download.
- Choose Strong Passwords.
- Make Online Purchases From Secure Sites.
- Be Careful What You Post.
What are 5 ways to practice internet safety?
Cybersecurity 101: 7 Basic Internet Safety Tips
- Protect Your Personal Information With Strong Passwords.
- Keep Personal Information Private.
- Make Sure Your Devices Are Secure.
- Pay Attention to Software Updates.
- Be Careful About Wifi.
- Set Up Two-Factor Authentication.
- Back Up Your Personal Data.
How do you teach teens about internet safety?
Protecting teenagers from internet safety risks
- Create a family media plan.
- Talk with your child about upsetting and inappropriate content.
- Stay in touch with what your child is doing online and how much time they’re spending online.
- Ask your child to ‘friend’ you on social media.
What are 3 activities you can do on the Internet for school?
8 Back-to-School Online Activities for Digital Learning
- Meet the Teacher and Students Flipgrid.
- Virtual Classroom Tour & Orientation.
- Create an App with SlidesMania.
- Virtual Classroom Introductions.
- Get in the Spirit with Virtual Locker Decorations.
- Do Some Emoji Writing.
- Create “About Me” or “About My Summer” Comic Strips.