What are the top 5 safety tips for summer?
- Practice Summer Heat Safety. Never leave an infant or young child alone in a closed car in the summer.
- Stay Safe Around Water. My advice here is short and sweet: Never let a child near water unattended.
- Protect Your Skin Against Sunburn.
- Keep the Bugs at Bay.
- Avoid Poison Ivy.
How can kids stay safe in summer?
- Seek shade when necessary.
- When possible, cover up with long-sleeved shirts and long pants and skirts to provide protection from UV rays.
- Wear a hat that shades the face, scalp, ears, and neck.
- Wear sunglasses .
- Use a sunscreen with at least SPF (sun protection factor) 15 every time your child goes outside.
What are some safety tips for kids?
- Contact information.
- Never go anywhere with a stranger.
- Road safety.
- If you get lost, stay where you are.
- Do not share personal information online.
- Respect things that are dangerous.
- Your body is yours only.
- Don’t keep secrets.
What measures are to be taken during summer season? Stay hydrated
Try staying hydrated by drinking adequate water regularly. Eat fruits rich in water content like oranges, watermelons, cucumber, lemons, etc. You can also drink fruit juices or smoothies in summer to keep yourself fit and hydrated as it can prevent dehydration and heatstroke.