What are your safety rules when you are at a public place?
- Keep your doors and windows locked, even if you are leaving your room for a short time.
- Do not prop open building entryways or stairwell doors.
- Pay attention to your surroundings.
- Avoid walking alone, especially at night.
- Lock your car doors.
- When parking on the street, avoid parking next to large shrubs.
How do I keep my child safe from strangers? Even so, these seven tips can help protect your child: tell your child to avoid talking to people they don’t know when you’re not around. make sure your child knows never to walk away with strangers. make sure your child understands that they should always tell you if a stranger approaches, and never to keep this
What are 4 things necessary to keep a child safe?
- give permission to say “No” and tell.
- help children identify trusted adults.
- set body boundaries.
- teach children to check with others first.
- teach children telephone skills.
What are 10 safety rules?
- Safety Rule #1 Know Your Name, Number And Address:
- Safety Rule #2 Do Not Eat Anything Given By A Stranger:
- Safety Rule #3 Do Not Climb The Fence:
- Safety Rule #4 Do Not Walk Off The Yard Alone:
- Safety Rule #5 Playing Or Experimenting With Fire Is Not Allowed: