What is best driver safety course?
- IDriveSafely is one of the oldest defensive driving brands in the business.
- IDriveSafely.com has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Take an IDriveSafely Course.
- Take a DriversEd.com Course.
- Take a MyImprov Course.
- Take ApprovedCourse Defensive Driving.
How much is a driver safety course in Texas? How much does it cost to take a defensive driving course in Texas? The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) requires all defensive driving courses to cost at least $25. While most courses cost $25, some are more expensive due to in-person instruction, included meals and additional material.
How long does drivers safety course take in Texas? How Long Is a Defensive Driving Course in Texas? A defensive driving course in Texas requires a minimum of six hours (16 Tex.
How much is traffic safety school in Illinois?
|Age Group||First Ticket||Second Ticket|
|Under 18||Online or classroom Alive at 25||Classroom Alive at 25|
|18-24||Online or classroom Alive at 25||Classroom Alive at 25|
|25 and older||Online or classroom DDC4||Classroom ADD8|