What is driver safety course in NJ? The New Jersey Defensive Driving course is designed for New Jersey drivers seeking to reduce points on their driving record and earn a discount on their insurance premium. Drivers of all ages can benefit from this course. To qualify for point reduction, you must have a valid, non-commercial New Jersey driver license.
What is best driver safety course?
- IDriveSafely is one of the oldest defensive driving brands in the business.
- IDriveSafely.com has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Take an IDriveSafely Course.
- Take a DriversEd.com Course.
- Take a MyImprov Course.
- Take ApprovedCourse Defensive Driving.
How much is a defensive driving course in NJ?
|Complete Today Defensive Driving||www.completetodaydefensivedriving.com||$18.95|
|Defensive Drivers Group||www.defensivedriversgroup.com||$24.95|
|Defensive Driving Express.com||www.defensivedrivingexpress.com||$24.95|
How often can you take a defensive driving course in NJ? You can take the New Jersey defensive driving course once every three years to receive a discount on your auto insurance rate.