What is E safety course? This e-Safety course introduces online safety and social media, raising awareness of key issues including online risks, dealing with incidents and how to use social media for parental engagement, teaching and learning. Written specifically for the Education sector.
What are some examples of school safety? These might include signing in when visiting the school, being escorted when walking through the building, or wearing a visitor pass. Following these procedures also sets a great example for your kids.
How can school safety be improved? Incorporate fences and gates into your school’s perimeter to maximize safety, whether school is in session or closed. Parents, carpool drivers and buses require designated student loading and unloading zones. Post signs and communicate policies that prohibit unauthorized vehicles in these areas.
How can you promote safety and security in your school and classroom?
- Invest in training and education.
- Establish an ID entrance policy.
- Encourage students to be proactive.
- Secure the doors and windows.
- Communicate the importance of security.
- Travel in groups.
- Familiarize yourself with the school layout.
- Stay aware of your surroundings.