What is the safest baby gate?
- Best Overall Safety Gate: KidCo Safeway Gate.
- Best Value Safety Gate: Regalo Easy-Step Walk-Through Gate.
- Best Self-Closing Safety Gate: Toddleroo by North States Easy-Close Baby Gate.
- Best Safety Gate for Stairs: Evenflo Top of Stairs Gate.
- Best No-Drill Safety Gate: Munchkin Easy Close Gate.
What can I use instead of a baby gate? If you love the look of Dutch doors, you’ll love this idea of using half of a door as a baby gate. Kelly simply cut a door in half and used each half as baby gates. They look great in the house, much better than the standard safety gates you can buy.
What age do you stop using safety gates? Carry on using safety gates at the top and bottom of stairs until your infant is at least 2 years old. Start to teach your child how to climb stairs, but never let them go up and down on their own (even 4 year olds may need some help).
How do you install child safety gates?